Friday, June 18, 2010

Things I Wasted My Pocket Money On

Shot to our girl anpham for linking me to this here blog. It took me back to the good ol' days, when i'd bmx up to the dairy and waste my hard earned $5 on little pieces of cardboard. Ahhh, it was all so simple back then. If you're too young to remember ultra flairs and topdecks, you were probably the little shit out in the back yard playing who can flick the cards the furthest'. But to all you old kiarnts, I share with you today some of my most treasured possesions. BEHOLD.


These kicks were the holly grail of our neighbourhood. This video was the shit


I did a real dirty deal with my little cuzin to get this one. Business is business though.


This guy was bigger than Jordan. A lot of innocent kids got stabbed for this card.


i woulda scanned these propa if i had a scanner, but who do i look like? Hewlett Packard?

No comments:

Post a Comment