Friday, April 9, 2010

Street Fighter Hyper Call Out

I wasted a large portion of my youth at the dairy down the road playing this game with coins I had stolen out my k.od dad's pocket.

As a result, I have become a very good player.

So, I'm calling out anyone in Wellington to come down and challenge me. If I loose, I'll give you free tickets to a show we're doing in Wellington tonight at Watusi bar. If I win however, you have to contribute to our fundraiser.

So don't be a pussy. Come get some. I'll post the location when we get to Welly later this arvo. Watch this space

1 comment:

  1. fuuuuuck! haha if only i had known this earlier.
    maybe next time you come down aye?
    theres a like old as 1998 sf machine in the hutt valley mall. mean as to jam on.
    im keen for a thrown down :P
    shot boys

    ReplyDelete